Located in one of Roanoke Island’s most prestigious neighborhoods, this distinguished estate offers the space, warmth and personality that make a house a home. Resting on 1.5 acres, character and charm are found around every turn. The spacious 5,935 square foot traditional layout offers ample space to relax or entertain. A private soundfront lawn and dock are located in front of the property with a clear view of Jockey’s Ridge. This home also includes a large detached garage with a 733 square foot loft apartment, private driveway, workout room and sauna. This area is perfect for vacationing guests or to use as rental space. Built in 1938, this home has been remodeled over the years without losing its impeccable craftsmanship and architecture details. The price was recently reduced to 869,000 - a great value for this home's square footage, location and amenities.
- Large chef’s kitchen with double ovens and plenty of storage and counter space
- Formal living room with a fireplace, french doors and built-in shelving
- Spacious formal dining area with a fireplace
- 4 large bedrooms
- Impressive master suite with jetted tub and fireplace in the bathroom
Bonus Rooms You’ll Love
- The grand foyer sets the tone for the home. The rich hardwood floors and beautifully designed staircase make a big impact.
- The sun room is a relaxing space where good conversations can be had and good books can be read.
- The sauna and workout room in the detached garage make it easy to stick to a healthy workout routine.
- Spacious mudroom with ample storage
- Mature landscaping
- Fenced-in yard
- Private soundfront dock and lawn area
To learn more about this property or to schedule a showing, contact us.
Mike and Stacy Siers
Outer Banks Realtors